Chief Executive Officer
Any of Las Vegas, Lititz PA, Nashville or New York
• Business Acumen
• Commitment to Excellence
• Commitment to Innovation
• Customer Focus
• Effective Communication
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Willingness to Change
• To evolve and grow the Company’s customer and market focus, with a clear vision to build and execute “play to win” business development strategies in existing & new markets, as well as potential new accounts, channels and categories in the future.
• To significantly grow Pyrotek’s customer base, both national and international.
• To further develop and improve capabilities of forecasting demand and analyzing market trends.
• Proactively research, analyze and collect relevant information to regularly identify sales opportunities in existing and new markets/territories, including both North America and globally
• Convert sales opportunities into sales revenue; is responsible to bring in and close business deals
• Responsible to develop and implement an overall relationship building strategy that reaches across existing markets, new territories, channels and key accounts
• Develop a clearly defined Key Account Management (“KAM”) strategy, ensure that appropriate and relevant KAM plans are in place
• Build trust and credibility with customers’ leaders and their teams; create on-going dialogues with customers, constantly listening to customer feedback
• Work collaboratively with the team to develop, implement and update the Company’s customer experience strategy and set specific policies, procedures and measurements
• Understand financial management principles and ensure sales decisions are fiscally sound and responsible
• Actively gather and study research data and findings on industry, competitors and consumers from multiple internal and external sources
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills, proactively coach, motivate, and develop others
• Work collaboratively across the organization to achieve team and company goals
• Participate in senior management team meetings, including annual business planning and regular financial and business development meetings.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in a production management or business development role in the live event industry or closely related market; field experience is preferred, but not required. Large account experience is preferred.
• Undergraduate degree, with a graduate degree or professional designation preferred but not required
• Have a proven track record in sales and business development or significant experience in production management with deep industry contacts
• Ability to demonstrate business acumen by anticipating the long term impact of decisions and by taking a broad approach to problem solving is required
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and team leadership
• Ability to manage multiple projects and customers in parallel
• Is highly skilled in dealing with complex and challenging negotiating situations; show strong capabilities and skills at handling conflict
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented and constantly changing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
If you are an enthusiastic candidate with required qualifications who thrives in a fast-paced and team environment, we want to hear from you. We offer an opportunity to work with great people and projects. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.